Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT)
Breathe easier, hear better, maintain good balance and live a better, healthier life when you take good care of your ears, nose and throat.
Trust the otolaryngologists at Sunny Meadow Medical Clinic with Avera to provide comprehensive care for a wide range of conditions related to the head and neck, especially those of the ears, nose and throat (ENT).
Care for your ears rests in good hands here. Audiologists address issues with hearing, balance and related disorders. Otologists focus on the function and structure of the ear drum, middle ear, inner ear and hearing bones.
To schedule an appointment call 605-665-1220
Health Services related to the Ear:
- Balance and dizziness, including Ménière’s disease
- Ear infections and swimmer’s ear
- Hearing loss and other hearing problems
- Wax blockage
- Hearing Tests and Services
Treatment for Ear Conditions and Hearing Loss:
- Cochlear implant surgery
- Ear tube placement surgery (myringotomy)
- Hearing aids
- Otoplasty (ear pinning) to correct or reconstruct the external ear
- Vestibular (balance) therapy
- Nose & Sinus
Nose and Sinus Related Disorders:
- Broken nose or deviated septum
- Nasal polyps
- Sinusitis and allergies
- Snoring and sleep apnea
- Personalized Nose and Sinus Treatment
Nose and Sinus Treatments:
- Airway surgical procedures for sleep apnea and snoring
- Balloon sinus dilation (balloon sinuplasty) to open sinus passages and relieve pain/pressure without hospitalization when medications don’t work
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Nasal surgery such as septoplasty to straighten the partition between nasal cavities (septum)
- Open nasal reconstruction and functional rhinoplasty
Although you may experience common throat-related conditions—such as sore throat—that may improve only with time, rest and fluids, you can depend on our ENT experts for assistance with:
- Acid reflux, also known as gastroesophageal reflux disease or GERD
- Hoarseness, laryngitis and vocal cord disorders
- Swallowing disorders
- Tonsil and adenoid infections
- Voice disorders
- Treatment for Throat-Related Conditions
- Removal of tonsils (tonsillectomy) and/or adenoids
- Salivary gland removal (parotidectomy)
- Removal of head and neck masses
- Removal of moles and/or benign or malignant skin cancers
- Scar revision to remove or reduce the appearance of scars
- Thyroid surgery
“I enjoy seeing my years of education and training translate into patients’ improved health, effective disease management and good surgical outcomes.”
Dr. Moeller offers a wide scope of otolaryngology services. His special interests include the management of diseases affecting the nose and sinuses, allergy medicine and skin lesions.
Make an appointment with Dr. Moeller at our clinic today.
“Please feel free to contact me if you or anyone you know is struggling with their hearing or their balance.”
Dr. Rumsey specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of hearing loss, tinnitus, and balance disorders.
Make an appointment with Dr. Rumsey at our clinic today.